This policy explains what personally identifiable information is collected and recorded about you during your visit to this site and what we do with that information. This policy is incorporated into and forms part of the terms and conditions which apply to your use of the site. Please read this terms and conditions carefully before submitting any information.
Data Controller and his representative in the European Union
The controller of processing is Br.Ex Sa, a company incorporated under the laws of Switzerland, whose registered office is in Corso San Gottardo n. 46/h, 6830 Chiasso, Switzerland.
The representative of Br.Ex Sa in the European Union in accordance with article 27 of G.D.P.R. is Maddalena Spreafico, whose residence is in Via Strambio 15, Eupilio (Como) Italy. You may contact her at email@example.com.
The purposes of processing
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- provide and improve our services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the our services.
- recommendations. We may use your information to inform you from time to time of other products and/or services we offer which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive information in this way you may otherwise email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you do not want to receive information in this way from us.
- comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information (for instance, for tax purposes).
Legal basis of processing
The Controller may process personal data relating to users in the following cases:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
Types of data collected.
Information you give us: Br.Ex. SA collects personal information that you voluntarily provide via the site. For example, when registering with the site we may ask you to provide your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and/or date of birth. This is not an exhaustive list and we may ask for additional information as relevant from time to time.
Automatic information: as you navigate through the site, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as: (a) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and web logs; and (b) cookies.
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and web logs: an IP address is assigned to your computer each time that you access the Internet. This enables your computer to send and receive data. Generally, every time you connect to the Internet, your IP address changes. However, in some circumstances (i.e. with some broadband connections) your IP address is fixed. A fixed IP address can be associated with your particular computer and may, therefore, amount to your personal information. Web log information is non-personal information that is collected by the computer that hosts the site each time you visit. Examples of the type of information that can be collected using your IP address and/or web log information include details of the date and time that you visited the site and the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you used. We, or our authorised agents, use your IP address and/or web log information to collect and report aggregate information on how the site is being used and ways in which the site can be improved.
Methods of processing
Your personal information is stored on secure servers maintained by an external service provider. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you visit and use the site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Sharing your information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. Br.Ex Sa shares customers' information only as described below:
we may use third parties to perform functions on our behalf in relation to the site and the purposes set out in this policy (examples include web and IT supplier, delivering packages, processing payments, etc.). Such third parties may be provided with access to your personal information if needed to perform their specific functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this policy and as permitted by applicable data protection laws;
it is possible that Br.Ex could merge with or be acquired by another business or that the operation of the site will be transferred or sub-contracted to another legal entity. To the extent legally permissible, we may share with, or otherwise transfer your personal information to, the resulting legal entity.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless: (a) we have informed you about the disclosure when you submitted your information to us and you consented to the disclosure; or (b) the disclosure is required or permitted by law or by court order.
We keep your personal data to enable your continued use of our services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this policy, as may be required by the law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- learn if personal data is being processed by the Controller, to access their personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing in accordance with article 15 of GDPR;
- obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data, verify the accuracy of their persona data and ask for it to be updated or corrected in accordance with article 16 of GDPR;
- obtain the erasure of their personal data, under certain circumstances, in accordance with article 17 of GDPR;
- restrict the processing of their personal data, under certain circumstances, in accordance with article 18 of GDPR;
- receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance in accordance with article 20 of GDPR;
- lodge a complaint with competent data protection authority in accordance with article. 15, paragraph 1, point f) of GDPR
- object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with article 21 of GDPR;
- withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data at any time.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this terms and conditions at any time. Changes to this terms and conditions will be posted on the site. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this terms and conditions.